It is with great sadness that we let everyone know that Fotini Tournas, sister of His Eminence Metropolitan Methodios is gravely ill. We are asking for everyone’s Prayers.
Especially during this beautiful PASCHA, let us remember Fotini and ask Christ to watch over her.
Pam & Joe Hepp…
I am writing regarding Pam and Joe Hepp:
Joe has pneumonia, and Pamela had surgery recently and cannot get around.
They need evening meals for the next ten days.
To let you know that within half an hour today, I have received the following:
- Sam Anagnostis will deliver the meals every night as needed.
- If you plan on making something, bring it to church by 2:00pm.
- Please call ahead to let us know so that Sam is aware and will pick up the food.
- Cristina Popescu is preparing food for tonight.
- Daphne Contraros Rioux is making tomorrow night’s (Friday 4/7/17) dinner.
- Sam will deliver red eggs and PASCHA bread next Thursday.
- Rhoda is making spaghetti and meatballs.
The food must be salt-free
If you can help, let me know.
Just as an aside, this is the most Holy time of year and yet, look at the immediate response.
God Bless. Let us be joyous and offer a helping hand.